Vegan Banana Bread Muffins

, , No Comments

Hi i'm back in the kitchen! Or back to baking, to be precise. I've been looking for the perfect banana bread recipe but then I realized I don't have a loaf tin so I decided to bake the banana bread as muffins, hence: banana bread muffins.

I wouldn't say it's the perfect recipe, but this one tastes surprisingly good, actually. Consindering that it's vegan, I'd say it's worth the try. I wanted to bake a non-vegan banana bread but then I realized (again) I don't have any eggs so I just tried the vegan version instead.

What you'll need:
225 grams of all-purpose flour
3 tsp baking powder
100 grams brown sugar
3 very ripe bananas
75ml vegetable or sunflower oil
3 tsp cinnamon
Crushed nuts or raisins

Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Mix the flour, baking powder and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, mash the bananas and combine with the oil and sugar. Combine the wet and dry ingredients together, add your nuts or raisins. Put it in muffin tin about three-quarter full. Bake in oven for about 20-25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Enjoy!

I like to eat them with sunflower butter, it gives them nuttier flavor that I love. Happy baking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment